Patenting an idea can be a nightmare, a frustrating process, but worse of all, not reaching a market. This page is a collection of booklets and reports on the patenting process, patent filing, and how to avoid being ripped by unscrupulous service representatives.
Obtaining and protecting intellectual rights is not an easy task: 'the growing global trade in pirated and counterfeit goods threatens innovation, workers’ livelihoods, health, and safety.'
While you are here browse our Catalog of EBooks for other alternatives.
Follow this link for the book covers and sample text paragraphs here.
• Protect your intellectual property: Stop trade in fakes!
• International patent protection for small businesses
• Intellectual Property and Women Entrepreneurs
• Technological innovations in transportation for people with disabilities
• Energy to renew our world
• Empowering the nation through discovery and innovation
• A guide for proposal writing
• General information concerning patents
• A guide to filing a design patent application
• Inventions and innovations
• Invention promotion firms
• From invention to innovation
• The rise of the flash memory market
• Basic facts about trademarks
•What's the deal with copyright and 3D printing?