Energy and electricity storage can be achieved in several ways. There are several technologies and applications to accomplish this. Among them are:
The following are publications and EBooks from U. S. government agencies and/or laboratories, the industry, and universities related to one or more of the above fields of technology. You can also browse our Catalog of EBooks for other alternatives.
The book covers and sample text paragraphs of the following books and brochures are here.
• Basic research needs for electrical energy storage.
• Thermal energy storage.
• Batteries for a new generation of vehicles.
• US Department of Energy vehicle battery R&D: Current scope and future directions.
• DOE Handbook: Primer on lead-acid storage batteries.
• Materials for electrical energy storage.
• Outlook of energy storage technologies.
• Lithium-ion battery testing.
• Flywheel energy storage: An alternative to batteries in UPS systems.
• High energy flywheel containment evaluation.
• Energy storage basics.