Electric vehicles have long been a promise of the auto industry ... for many decades.
Electric vehicles for many many years have appeared on the cover page of many technology and transportation magazines. Back in the past, by the year 2000 it was supposed that there were flying cars all over our heads.
But the reality is that the electric car promise is still flying over us, we do not have a practical end economically affordable fully electric family car -excluding those small special purpose vehicles.
Are the hybrid automobiles the only viable solution for decades to come?
The book covers and sample text paragraphs of the following books and brochures are here.
• A Guide to Electric Vehicles
• U. S. Postal Service Electrification of Delivery Vehicles
• Fuel Savings from Hybrid Electric Vehicles
• A Preliminary Assessment of Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles on Wind Energy Markets
• One Million Electric Vehicles By 2015
• Fuel economy guide: model year 2011
• Electric vehicles roadmap
• Watt car? The role of electric vehicles in Scotland's low carbon future
• Assessment of future vehicle transportation options and their impact on the electric grid
• Plug in hybrid electric vehicle charging infrastructure review
• Electric vehicles: Europe in brief. A reference guide for U.S. exporters